New Construction Program Rebates
Texas Gas Service offers rebates to eligible builders or customers who purchase and install new, qualifying energy efficient natural gas appliances in newly constructed homes.
Rebate programs are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Funding and guidelines for these programs may be changed or discontinued at any time without notice.
Para español, haga clic aquí.
*This program is available to residential customers located within the Alamo, Alton, Brownsville, Combes, Donna, Edcouch, Edinburg, Elsa, Harlingen, Hidalgo, La Feria, Laguna Vista, La Joya, La Villa, Los Fresnos, Lyford, McAllen, Mercedes, Mission, Palmhurst, Palm Valley, Palmview, Penitas, Pharr, Port Isabel, Primera, Progresso, Rancho Viejo, Raymondville, Rio Hondo, San Benito, San Juan, Santa Rosa and Weslaco city limits.
- $600 -- Natural gas tankless water heater with an energy factor (UEF) of 0.81 or higher or a thermal efficiency (TE) of 82 percent or higher
- $100 -- High-efficiency natural gas water heater with an energy factor (EF) of 0.67 through 0.80 or a thermal efficiency (TE) of 67 to 81 percent
Natural Gas Dryer
- $225 -- Natural gas dryer with a moisture sensor
- $225 -- Installation of a new natural gas dryer stub connection in the laundry area of the home (where a natural gas dryer stub did not previously exist)
Natural Gas Range
- $100 -- Natural gas range (freestanding, combined natural gas cooktop and natural gas oven).
- $100 -- Installation of a natural gas range stub connection (where a natural gas range stub did not previously exist)