Residential Program Rebates
Texas Gas Service offers rebates to eligible residential customers who purchase and install new, qualifying energy efficient natural gas appliances in existing homes.
Rebate programs are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Funding and guidelines for these programs may be changed or discontinued at any time without notice.
Para español, haga clic aquí.
For New Homes: An address may only receive a single rebate for the installation of equipment. If a homebuilder applies for and receives the rebate, the residential customer will not be eligible. Please consult with your builder if purchasing a new home to verify whether rebates have already been claimed.
- $650 - Tankless or Super High-Efficiency Natural Gas Water Heater (UEF ≥ .81 or TE ≥ 82%)
- $100 - High-Efficiency Natural Gas Water Heater (UEF .67-.80 or TE 67-81%)
Natural Gas Dryer
- $225 -- Natural gas dryer with a moisture sensor
- $225 -- Installation of a new natural gas dryer stub connection in the laundry area of the home (where a natural gas dryer stub did not previously exist)
Natural Gas Range
- $100 -- Natural gas range (freestanding, combined natural gas cooktop and natural gas oven)
- $100 -- Installation of natural gas range stub connection (where a natural gas range stub did not previously exist)
Natural Gas Backup Generator
- $500 – Purchase and installation of a new natural gas backup generator