Did you know you could save more than 4,600 gallons of water each year in your home?
Texas Gas Service is offering complimentary water kits through its Energy Efficiency Program.
Why get a FREE water kit?
- With record high temperatures this summer, staying hydrated and fresh has never been more important. With these water kits, you don’t have to worry about wasting a precious resource.
- Reduce your water bill. Not only are you saving water, you also have the potential to save big on your water bill. Plus, they’re completely FREE, while supplies last.
- They come with two stainless steel WaterSense bathroom faucet attachments, a low kitchen swivel faucet attachment, a low-flow showerhead and plumbing tape. They’re also super easy to install!
Central Texas customers can request their kits HERE and Rio Grande Valley region customers can do so HERE, while supplies last.
See the savings in numbers
- 1,300 gallons of water per year saved by the average family using low-flow showerheads
- More than 2,600 gallons of water per year with two bathroom sink aerators
- With the WaterSense kitchen faucet aerators, customers will experience 1.5 gallons per minute flow versus 2.2 gpm standard flow.
For more information on eligibility and restrictions, Central Texas customers can click HERE and Rio Grande Valley customers can click HERE.