Natural Gas Appliances
Home is Where the Heat IsNearly 70 million American households rely on natural gas utilities to provide energy to appliances inside their homes. For every $1 spent, customers get $1.35 in benefits, leading to exponentially valuable savings over time.
- With superior energy usage, natural gas furnaces deliver air that is significantly warmer than electric furnaces.
- These advanced furnaces are able to convert almost all of your purchased natural gas into usable heat, maximizing the efficiency and minimizing wasted energy.
Cook Like a Pro
- Take advantage of more precise temperature control on natural gas stovetop ranges.
- You can prepare meals more quickly and at about half the cost of running an electric range.
- Apart from the HVAC, water heating presents the biggest opportunity for savings in your home, since it has so many uses.
- Natural gas water heaters cost less to operate while heating water faster compared to other energy sources.
- A natural gas dryer is more energy efficient, saving up to half your energy costs compared to electric.
- Faster drying cycles are also gentler on your clothing, allowing for reduced wrinkling and less static cling.
- Convenience is the name of the game when it comes to backyard festivities.
- Natural gas fire pits offer simple start-up and steady warmth with no messy clean-up.
- And grills can connect directly to your home’s natural gas system, allowing you to prepare a BBQ bounty without the hassle of changing propane tanks.
Get Started Today!
- Enhance your quality of life
- Increase your energy efficiency
- Reduce your carbon footprint