Making it easy for you to receive & pay your billYour choice, your preference. Check out the different ways you can set up payments and receive your bill, designed to make it convenient for you!
What is an Average Bill Calculation Plan?
- You can reduce the fluctuations of your monthly gas bill and make budgeting easy by registering for our Average Bill Calculation Plan.
- This plan allows you to pay an average amount each month for natural gas service.
- This is a way to reduce the volatility of seasonal energy expenses by spreading out the cost throughout the year. During high-use months, you'll pay less than your actual bill and during low-use months, you'll pay more than your actual bill, which helps you better budget for energy expenses.
- Payment amount is billed based on previous 12-month billing history.
- The plan is reviewed periodically and adjustments are made if you are using more or less than your average.
What Else Should I Know?
- Any current charges must be paid by the due date.
- Your monthly payment amount will increase or decrease depending on your usage and the cost of gas.
- You must participate in the plan for 12 consecutive months.
How Do I Know if I am Eligible?
Most Texas Gas Service residential accounts without a past due balance at the time of enrollment are eligible and all future bills must be paid on or before the due date.
Sign Up for E-Statements
- View and print your monthly billing statement online.
- After enrolling, you will no longer receive a paper statement.
- Each month when your billing statement is ready for online viewing, you will receive an email notification.
- A link in the message will take you directly to our website, where you can log on, review your statement and pay your bill.