Central Texas New Construction Rebates
One House at a TimeA thriving community and healthy local economy require the kind of reliable energy provided by natural gas. In addition to improving our service and continually innovating, Texas Gas Service has a responsibility to contribute to a sustainable energy future. That’s why we support homebuilders and developers with rebates simply for the installation of water heaters, furnaces, dryers and dryer stubs.
Applying for multiple installation addresses?
If you’re applying for multiple installation addresses, download the Builder Rebate Summary Spreadsheet
- $225 for the purchase and installation of a new natural gas dryer with a moisture sensor
- $300 for the installation of a new natural gas dryer stub connection
- $275 Tankless or Super High-Efficiency Natural Gas Water Heater (UEF ≥ .81-.91)
- $425 Tankless or Super High-Efficiency Natural Gas Water Heater (UEF ≥ .92)
- $750 Solar Water Heater with Natural Gas Backup
Natural Gas Furnace
- $675 Natural Gas Furnace (AFUE ≥ 92%)